With a constant commitment to quality and nearly 40 years of engineering and industry experience, the company believes that design is about understanding the constantly changing needs of modern theatres, and about creating innovative equipment which does the job.
The companyâ€™s committed customer base is now extensive across the world â€“ and exhibiting at the premier Middle Eastern showcase Arab Health has long been one of the ways in which Anetic Aid has promoted its products on the world stage. In 2010 it will be featuring:
- The QA3 Variable Height Patient Trolley – designed to offer hospital staff something more manoeuvrable and light-weight than they had ever seen before, the guiding principles were unrivalled comfort for patients and accessibility for anaesthetists.
- There is also a special A&E/X-ray version of the trolley with an X-ray translucent platform â€“ this model also has optional features including a monitor shelf and a Venturi Suction System
- The innovative and unique QA4 Surgery Trolley System – which offers a total solution for modern-day treatment centres: from the anaesthetic roomâ€¦to the operating theatreâ€¦to the recovery room.
- With both manual and electronic versions available, the QA4 has been ergonomically designed following an extensive research and development programme. Its flexibility makes it ideal for a wide range of surgical procedures including Gynaecology, Urology, Endoscopy, Orthopaedics, Ophthalmics, ENT, Dental and General Surgery.
- The state-of-the-art, touch screen AET electronic tourniquet system. User-friendly and easy to clean with low maintenance costs â€“ it is ideal for theatre, A&E and pain relief clinics.
Anetic Aidâ€™s International Sales Manager Mike Pritchett said: â€˜We are delighted to be exhibiting at Arab Health 2010. It is always an interesting event for us and weâ€™re looking forward to catching up with our overseas partners as well as having the chance to meet new customers and potential partners in parts of the world where we are not currently represented.â€™
Anetic Aid will be located on the UK Pavilion in Hall 6 Stand 10.
For more information about any Anetic Aid products, call +44 1943 878647 or see our website at www.aneticaid.co.uk