Submitting Press Releases
We welcome press releases and articles relevant to business and life in Middle East. However, the service is no longer free of charge.
- Materials not relevant to the region will not be posted.
- We maintain the right to not publish stories regardless of relevance, should we find them unfit for our general audience.
Instructions and Guidelines
- All press releases must be in English.
- Businesses wishing to be featured on DubaiChronicle.com should contact us to discuss the available advertising and sponsorship opportunities.
- Please submit your press releases in Text or Word format only. We can also accept PDF files, but prefer the above two formats.
- If you would like to attach an image, please ensure that it is in JPEG or GIF format (.jpg/gif.) and that the file size does not exceed 150 kb.
- Please ensure that press releases sent to Dubai Chronicle are no more than a week old from date of original release. Articles older than that will not be published.
Terms and Conditions
By submitting articles, news/press releases or other content to Dubai Chronicle for publication you will hold Barcarol LLC free of any charges with regards to copyright infringements should the content you provided be copyright protected by third party.
Dubai Chronicle/Barcarol LLC is not responsible for the accuracy of the statement made in press releases by companies, PR agencies or individuals quoted in such releases or articles.
Dubai Chronicle/Barcarol LLC is not under any obligation to include stories submitted by companies or their respective PR agencies regardless of relevance nor can be made responsible to remove or edit stories 48 hours after being posted on the site.
Press releases submitted to Dubai Chronicle may be distributed to 3rd party companies for added exposure, however we are not under any obligation to do so nor can be held responsible if articles are not being distributed at all or eve in timely manner.
Revenue generated from the re-selling or syndication of content submitted to Dubai Chronicle/Barcarol LLC shall at all times remain property of Dubai Chronicle/Barcarol LLC and no claim for share in such revenue will be entertained.
In no event shall Dubai Chronicle/Barcarol LLC be liable for any damages whatsoever, and in particular shall not be liable for special, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages, or damages for lost profits, loss of revenue, or loss of use, arising out of or related on the Dubai Chronicle website or the information contained in it, whether such damages arise in contact, negligence, tort, under statute, in equity,Â in law or otherwise.
All the content on Dubai Chronicle may be indexed by reputed search engine.
The content of Dubai Chronicle may be republished in part or in full only if the website as a source is given credit by mentioning Dubai Chronicle and linking to it.