Online retail giant, Amazon.com, will be helping you from now on to decode the latest trends in fashion and beauty. For free! You don’t need to subscribe to Amazon Prime to watch it on Prime Videos. Still you might want to subscribe to receive the products you will purchase while watching the newly launched live show.
Amazon announced the premiere of its first daily, live show, Style Code Live. The show is dedicated to fashion and beauty, featuring useful tips from style experts and viewers, looks the audience can easily shop, and an interactive viewing experience that includes live chat.
Style Code Live is a 30-minute show, free to all viewers, and streams weeknights at 9 ET/6 PT at www.amazon.com/stylecodelive.
The show’s team is led by hosts Lyndsey Rodrigues, Rachel Smith, and Frankie Grande. Together they bring three unique styles—and one shared style-obsession. Lyndsey has hosted shows including MTV’s Total Request Live and has interviewed a range of film and music stars. Her style code is edgy yet totally approachable. She is influenced by NYC, where there is no wrong answer in fashion. Rachel is a correspondent at ABC News for Good Morning America and Nightline. Her style code is classic and feminine—though she admits to loving a gutsy look and spending her weekends in harem pants. Frankie is a television personality and theatre actor. He is best known for his appearance on CBS’s Big Brother 16 and his role in Rock of Ages on Broadway. His style code is glam—inspiring people to step out of the background and into the spotlight.
Every weeknight the Style Code Live team and expert guests will help viewers discover products to achieve the looks they want. They will style and model on-trend looks such as print mixing, debate style do’s-and-don’ts, and share beauty hacks like how to use a bold red lipstick as concealer.
Style Code Live has interactive features which involve the audience in every live show. Examples include:
- Live Chat: The audience can join the Style Code Live conversation via live chat at any time during the show, ask questions, and share their own perspectives and tips.
- Style Carousel: A Style Carousel directly under the Style Code Live player dynamically updates to highlight products available on Amazon as they are featured in the show.
- Style Links: A running list of links captures products and topics discussed, including those that viewers can find off of Amazon.
- Chat Host: Our show hosts will participate in live chat, chiming in frequently to respond to viewer questions and comments.
- Style Code Love Bag: Viewers can click on the Style Code Love Bag to “applaud” segments and products throughout the show. They’ll see the bag fill as viewers click and release virtual confetti once it’s full.
Style Code Live streams live Monday through Thursday at 9 PT/6 ET, with a “best of” show on Friday. Today viewers can watch on their computers at www.amazon.com/stylecodelive, with mobile coming soon.