Press statement from Dubai Economy, regarding the decision of the Supreme Committee of Crisis and Disaster Management in Dubai on food trade outlets
With reference to the directive of the Supreme Committee of Crisis & Disaster Management in Dubai on nine activities related to food trade, including meat trading, fruits & vegetable trading, roasters, mills, fish trading, coffee trading, and tea trading, Dubai Economy explains that:
- The aforementioned activities are part of the Foods sector, exempted from closing as per the earlier circular regarding restrictions during the National Disinfection Programme
- Nuts, chocolates and sweet shops are allowed to remain open only if they are located inside shopping malls
- Workers in all the aforementioned outlets must obtain a move permit from dxbpermit.gov.ae
- The working hours are from 8 A.M. to 8 P.M.
- The outlets must adhere to the guidelines on sanitization and social distancing