Young Innovators Competition at ITU Telecom World 2012
This is your opportunity to shine a global ICT spotlight on your innovative ideas and digital creativity.
Enter the Young Innovators Competition at ITU Telecom World 2012 to show the world how your fresh thinking and talent for technology can provide real-world solutions to real-world problems and change the future for the better.
Showcase your innovation on a truly international stage and win the chance to access development workshops, industry expertise and the unparalleled networking potential of World 2012.
Are you 18-25 years old?
Do you have an innovative ICT-based concept or project?
Are you in need of resources to take the next step?
Are you a social entrepreneur?
If your answer is yes to these questions, this could be just the competition for you. Any solution using innovative
ICT to support development, from concepts to mature projects can compete to win!
Finalists will be invited to join us at ITU Telecom World 2012 in Dubai, where they will receive the following:
- Up to CHF 10,000 in prize money: great concepts can win up to CHF 5,000; innovative projects can win up to CHF 10,000.
- Industry mentorship: benefit from intensive one-on-one sessions with high level industry mentors, plus their ongoing support over a one-year development period.
- Hands-on Workshop: training sessions focusing on developing entrepreneurial skills.
- Networking: Opportunities to build relationships with top ICT names from industry, governments, academia and peers.
- Showcase at the InnovatorSpace: demo your submission to our influential audience.
Leveraging its influential position as the lead UN Agency for ICT matters, ITU has exceptional reach across all sectors of the industry ecosystem and throughout all corners of the world. This unique convening power enables ITU Telecom World 2012 to provide a truly global meeting place for an unparalleld mix of major ICT players in business and government.
For further information, please visit www.world2012.itu.int