DC online shopping editors roundup the best early Apple Watch Black Friday, Series 5, 4, 3 & Nike GPS smartwatch deals of 2019
The best early Apple Watch Series 5, Series 4 & Series 3 deals for Black Friday 2019 have been rounded up by the team at Dubai Chronicle. Links to the top early Apple Watch deals for shoppers this year are listed below.
Best Apple Watch Black Friday deals:
- Save up to $100 on Apple Watch smartwatches at Amazon – check live prices on top-rated 38mm, 40mm, 42mm & 44mm Apple Watches and Apple Watch Bands
- Apple Watch Series 5 (GPS) & Series 5 (GPS & Cellular) smartwatches available now at Amazon – including Space Gray, Silver & Gold Aluminum models
- Save on Apple Watch Series 4 (40mm & 44mm) smartwatches at Amazon – check live prices on GPS & Cellular and GPS only models
- Save up to 47% off on Apple Watch smartwatches at Walmart
Best Apple deals:
- Save up to $839 on Apple MacBook, MacBook Air & MacBook Pro laptops at Amazon – check live prices on top-rated 2019 MacBook models
- Save up to $34 on Apple AirPods & AirPods Charging Cases at Amazon – click the link for the latest prices on the latest AirPods Pro, AirPods (2nd Gen) with Wireless Charging Case and Standard Charging Case
- Save up to 46% on Apple iPad, iPad Pro, iPad Air & iPad Mini tablets at Amazon – featuring savings on the latest 2019 iPad tablets with 128GB, 256GB, 512GB & 1TB storage
If you are shopping online on Amazon, get advantage here on a FREE 30-day trial of Amazon Prime shopping service as now it offers 1 day delivery to to your doorstep absolutely free of charge and a lot of entertainment online.
The Apple Watch continues to reign at the top of the smartwatch industry with its impressive fitness tracking and connectivity features. The latest model, the Apple Watch Series 5, now has an always-on Retina display and built-in compass, making it a considerable upgrade over the previous Series 4 and Series 3. It’s available in two sizes, 40mm and 42mm, and consumers can also opt for GPS only or GPS with Cellular models.
How long will Black Friday 2019 be? This year, Black Friday lands on November 29, followed by Cyber Monday three days later on December 2.
Amazon shoppers can get a head start on holiday shopping with Amazonâs âCountdown to Black Fridayâ which is typically launched in early November. During Black Friday Week, Amazon further builds excitement by releasing more deals on an hourly basis. Shoppers can expect deep discounts through to Amazonâs Cyber Monday Deals Week in early December. Walmart also starts the shopping period earlier this year through their Early Deals Drop which begins on October 25th and runs throughout November. Holiday shoppers can enjoy special deals on high-ticket items such as electronics, gaming accessories, sporting goods and kitchen appliances. Online shoppers are typically able to enjoy Walmartâs Black Friday sale from November 27th.
Most Black Friday discounts are applied on select products until Cyber Monday. Amazonâs Cyber Monday Deals Week, which lasts until the following weekend, often extends the availability of these deals while introducing new ones.