As Dubai gears up to celebrate the 47th UAE National Day, Dubai Festivals and Retail Establishment (DFRE), an agency of Dubai Tourism, reveals some of the top promotions available during the holiday weekend.
For special deals at the Theme Parks and Water Parks in Dubai:
- Wild Wadi Water Park is presenting a limited-edition deal for UAE residents, where visitors can pay AED 141 only for water park access (regular park access is AED 336 per person), a luxury UAE National Day towel and meal. Running from 29 November until 15 December, visitors must present a valid Emirates ID card to take advantage of the offer.
- Dubai Parks and Resorts is offering a special deal to those who purchase single park access to either Legoland Dubai or Motiongate Dubai for a second ticket at an additional AED 47 only.
- IMG Worlds of Adventure is offering a range of deals to attract those looking to enjoy a thrill-seeking long weekend from 29 November until 2 December. Emirati Nationals can receive 47 per cent off ticket entries, whilst local residents can enjoy AED 47 off standard park entry for all those who present a valid Emirates ID card. In addition, there is special entertainment including Arabic dancers, calligraphy, henna artists and children’s entertainment from face painters and balloon artists throughout the weekend.
For shows and in-mall entertainment in Dubai:
- The water show La Perle by Dragone is offering 47 per cent off all tickets for performances running from 29 November until 2 December. With shows at 7pm and 9pm on Tuesdays to Fridays, and 4pm and 7pm on Saturdays, there has never been a better time to enjoy this spectacular show.
- Emaar Entertainment has a lot in store for the holiday weekend. Visitors to Reel Cinemas at The Dubai Mall, Dubai Marina Mall, The Springs Souk and The Pointe can enjoy a special National Day combo at Guy Fieri’s with a starter and main for AED 47, while the little ones can enjoy free face painting. For picture perfect opportunities, visit the Dubai Aquarium and the Underwater Zoo as the UAE flag will be waved in the Aquarium.
- From 29 November to 2 December, fashion lovers can enjoy “buy one get one free” offers across all Alshaya fashion brands; making it the prime opportunity for a seasonal wardrobe update.
Beach lovers can head to La Mer and enjoy a variety of exciting discounts and special offers across cafes, restaurants, and retailers available through the SunSational app that is free to download on both Android and iOS phones.
For more information on sales, events and entertainment this UAE National Day, visit https://www.visitdubai.com/en