As smart homes are becoming increasingly popular, the Black Friday deal on Ring video doorbell gains popularity. But all of the Ring products are in high demand because they are easy to use and durable.
Smart doorbells are an interesting category that focus on convenience and security. The first thing you’ll notice about the Ring Video Doorbell 2 is its design: it’s a good looking device. In the box you will find two face plates – a silver one and a black one. Measuring 12.9 cms tall, 6.3 cms wide, and 2.75 cms thick, the doorbell is somewhat large, and could be a problem for those who want to install it in a small space or door frame.
Setting up the smart doorbell is really quite easy and there are a few options for installing the device – you can choose to wire it to replace your existing doorbell, or simply use it separately from your existing doorbell.
If you do that, however, you may want to pair it with the Ring Chime or Ring Chime Pro, which will, as the name suggests, chime when someone presses the doorbell. The Chime Pro also extends your Wi-Fi range which will most likely be needed for villas and sells separately.
Once the bell is installed you download the Ring app on your Android and iOS device and create an account, if you don’t already have one. Then, simply follow the in-app instructions to configure it.
The Ring Video Doorbell 2 is easy to use. When someone approaches your door, you get a notification on your phone, and if they press the button, a video call appears on your phone. The Ring video doorbell has motion tracking and initiates video recording if it detects motion. By default, it was a little too sensitive for our use – especially considering it was facing a road with cars driving by. Thankfully, that can be changed in the app simply by heading to the “My Devices” section and hitting the “Motion Settings” option. You can also set a schedule as to when motion detection kicks in which is very helpful if you live on a street that is busy during particular times such as the mornings or evenings. Once configured to your liking, the motion tracking really works quite well.
The Black Friday deal on Ring Video Doorbell is very attractive as this is a solid device. Setup is easy, the app is easy to use, motion tracking works great, and the battery lasts long enough to not be a hassle.
But should you buy it? There are a couple of questions you need to ask yourself first. Does your Wi-Fi signal reach the area where you want to install Ring? Also, would you require the bell to ring inside your house besides just on your smartphone?
Amazon has just revealed a rich variety of Black Friday Deals, offering shoppers deeper discounts and more selection then ever. All of Amazon’s Black Friday deals can be found by visiting amazon.com/blackfriday. Every item is available for free shipping with no minimum purchase amount on orders that arrive in time for Christmas.
- Save $25.99 on All-New Echo Dot, only $24.00
Save $20 on Echo Dot Kids Edition, only $49.99 – and save $110 total when you buy three Echo Dot Kids Edition devices, only $99.97
Save $30.99 on Echo (2nd generation), only $69 – and save $80 total when you buy two Echo (2nd generation) devices, only $119.98
- Save $30.99 on Echo (RED) edition, only $69.00 –for every Echo (RED) edition sold Amazon will donate $10 to the Global Fund
- Save $40 on All-New Echo Plus, only $109.99
- Save $40 on Echo Spot, only $89.99 – and save $100 total when you buy two Echo Spot devices, only $159.98
- Save $50 on All-New Echo Show, only $179.99 – and save $120 total when you buy two All-New Echo Show devices, only $339.98
- Add an Amazon Smart Plug to any Echo device for only $5
- Save $15 on Fire TV Stick 4K with all-new Alexa Voice Remote, only $34.99
- Save $60 on Fire TV Cube with Far-Field Voice Control and 4K UHD/HDR, only $59.99
- Save $50 on Fire TV Recast 500 GB with two tuners, only $179.99—and save an additional $10 when you purchase Fire TV Recast 1 TB with four tuners, only $219.99
- Save $50 on Toshiba 32” 720p HD Smart TV – Fire TV Edition, only $129.99
- Save $60 on Insignia 39” 1080p Full HD Smart TV – Fire TV Edition, only $189.99
- Save $100 on Toshiba 50“ 4K Ultra HD Smart TV – Fire TV Edition, only $299.99
- Save $20 on Fire 7 tablet with Alexa, only $29.99
- Save $30 on Fire 7 Kids Edition tablet, only $69.99
- Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8 tablet with Alexa Hands-Free, only $49.99
- Save $40 on All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition tablet, only $89.99
- Save $50 on Fire HD 10 tablet with Alexa Hands-Free, only $99.99
- Save $51 on Blink XT 1-Camera System, only $78.99—and save $90on Blink XT 3- Camera System, only $229.99
- Save $60 on Ring Video Doorbell 2, only $139.00—plus, customers will have the option to add the all-new Echo Dot to their purchase of the Ring Video Doorbell 2 for no additional cost
Prime members (start a 30-day FREE trial here) get exclusive early access to select Amazon device deals when shopping with Alexa. Starting November 17 at 9pm PT until November 21 at 9pm PT just ask Alexa, “Alexa, what are my deals” or visit amazon.com/voiceshopping.
Shopping Black Friday deals is a very limited saving opportunity. It will end in a ten days from now, when the one day sale Cyber Monday will take place. The two holiday season’s mega sales has become very popular through the years among online shoppers all over the world. Most people prepare early by researching products and prices and adding items to their shopping carts for immediate buy once the actual Black Friday starts.
When is Black Friday 2018?
Black Friday is always the day after Thanksgiving in the United States and the rest of the world follows this newly established deals hunting tradition.
In 2018, Black Friday will be on Friday 23rd November 2018 and the sales will continue until 26th of November. However, do not wait for November 23th to start your shopping as many sales will start on Thanksgiving Day, Thursday.
Be sure to check latest Black Friday ads, learn about store hours, Black Friday online sale start time and global time differences.