Toshiba 50-inch 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV with HDR – Fire TV Edition – can cost you now $110 less than the original price of #399, or just $298.
- Read more: How to Make Smart Home with Alexa
From the smaller smart TV’s its worth considering TCL 28S305 28-Inch 720p Roku Smart LED TV (2017 Model) for $149 , which is reduced from $189.
Amazon’s Prime Day best deals will be live only for 36 hours, so you better be quick to grab the bargains.
Amazon Prime Day Deals Already Available
In preparation for Prime Day, Amazon has already made several deals on its signature products live. Note you will need to be a Prime member to claim these early deals now:
- Echo Show for $129.99 (save $100)
- Echo Dot for $34.99 (save $15)
- Prime Video, DVDs and Blu-Ray – Up to 50% Off
- Amazon Music Unlimited – New subscribers get four months for $0.99
- Kindle Unlimited – New subscribers get three months for $0.99
- Audible – Eligible members get three months for $4.95 per month instead of the regular $14.99.
Amazon Prime Day Best Deals
Echo (Second Generation) for $69.99 (Save $30)
Echo Dot for $29.99 (Save $20)
Echo Plus for $109.99 (Save $40)
Fire 7 Tablet for $29.99 (Save $20)
Fire 8 Tablet for $39.99 (Save $40)
Fire 10 Tablet for $89.99 (Save $60)
Fire 7 Kids Edition Tablet for $59.99 (Save $40)
Fire HD 8 Kids Edition Tablet for $79.99 (Save $50)
All-New Fire HD 10 Kids Edition Tablet for $179.99 (Save $20)
Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote for $19.99 (Save $20)
Fire TV with 4K Ultra HD for $39.99 (Save $30)
Kindle 6-inch E-Reader for $49.99 (Save $30)
Kindle Paperwhite for $79.99 (save $40)
Amazon Cloud Cam Security Camera for $79.99 (Save $40)
Blink XT 1 Camera System for $75 (save $55)
When is Amazon Prime Day 2018?
Prime Day starts on Monday, July 16th at 12 pm PT/3 pm ET and ends on Tuesday, July 17th. It will run for 36 hours, which is six hours longer than last year’s event.