Dubai Land Department (DLD) has achieved exceptional success with the first edition of the Gulf Real Estate Awards 2017, fulfilling its aim of making the programme the most prominent event attracting industry leaders from across the region.
DLD presented the winners of the Gulf Real Estate Awards at a closing ceremony in the presence of a number of prominent real estate figures, honouring the best achievements in 20 categories. The department received 150 submissions from across the UAE, Saudi Arabia, Oman and Qatar.
Due to the diversity of the participants’ fields and the large number of applications submitted to the jury, the Gulf Real Estate Awards has achieved the main objective set by its organisers – to celebrate and recognise real estate achievements in the region. The awards programme has also demonstrated both the success of the real estate sector and its ongoing development, underscoring its positive role in supporting national economies.
Winners of the 20 categories:
1. Best Real Estate Registration Trustee award for Tamleek Real Estate Registration Trustee
2. Best Architecture Company award for Bin Ghatti Developers
3. Best Media Communications award for Property Time
4. Best Mortgage Provider award for National Bonds Corporation
5. Happiest Community award for Diamond Developers (Sustainable City)
6. Best Facility Management Firm award for Emaar Community Management
7. Best Smart Real Estate Project award for KLEINDIENST (The Heart of Europe)
8. Best Customer Experience in Real Estate award for P.K Properties
9. Best Real Estate Developer – Sustainable ‘Green’ Development award for Diamond Developers (Sustainable City)
10. Best Real Estate Project in Commercial – Retail award for Al Mouj Muscat (The Walk Retail)
11. Best Employer in Real Estate for KAIZEN Asset Management Services
12. Best Real Estate Project – Hotel award for Enshaa – Palazzo Versace Dubai
13. Most Innovative Real Estate Marketing Campaign award for SPF Realty
14. Best Real Estate Portal award for Emaar Community Management
15. Best Real Estate Project in Affordable Housing award for Dar Wa Emaar Real Estate Investment & Development Company
16. Best Real Estate Project for Commercial Offices award for Hopkins Architects
17. Best Owners Association Management Firm award for Luxury Owner Association Management Services
18. Best Real Estate Project in the Luxury Residential award for Al Barari Firm Management
19. Best Real Estate Project – Master Development for Damac Properties
20. Best Real Estate Brokerage Firm award for Aqua Properties
The awards programme is aligned with DLD’s vision of making Dubai the leading global real estate destination for innovation, trust and happiness. It also contributes to the consolidation of DLD’s position and leadership in all areas of the real estate sector, specifically in stimulating innovation and encouraging best practices that support sustainable growth in the GCC region.
DLD set a number of goals for the launch of the Gulf Real Estate Awards, in particular the reward and recognition of the best real estate institutions in the GCC. The launch of the awards programme is another milestone in Dubai’s journey towards becoming a leading destination for global awards in various sectors.
DREI, the educational arm of DLD, signed an agreement with ‘Awards International’ on the side-lines of Cityscape Global 2016 to launch the awards programme targeting all real estate companies in the Gulf region.