What is Pinteresters?
- Pinteresters are web users who joined Pinterest.
What is Pinterest?
- Pinterest is a new social network that currently ranks third in number of users, after Facebook and Twitter. It is inspirational, simple for use and advertisement free!
Who would love to become a Pinterest user?
- Everyone who loves the beautiful things in life, appreciates quality and is not afraid to share his interests.
Are there many Dubai folks on Pinterest?
- No, not really! As of now there may be some few hundreds, but we expect the numbers to grow fast.
If you like what you see, join and follow up! Here is our selection of some very inspiring and trendy Dubai-based Pinteresters whom you would love to follow:
1. Carol Taylor has 24 boards on different themes like:Polka Dots, Union Jack, Everyone Loves Cake and more. You can explore variety of themes and somewhat rare pictures.
2. Claire Valdini wrote on her Pinterest profile: “I am a Dubai-based journalist who loves pretty things, photography, traveling, reading and hanging out with friends and family in the sunshine.” Her 15 boards cover these themes and a little more.
3. Oum Salama‘s page headline is the famous quote of Coco Chanel: “There are no ugly women in the world, just lazy ones.” Her pins demonstrate extravagant taste with Middle Eastern twist.
4. S.Bin Essa™ wrote on her Pinterest page with 37 boards: “Love the Life .. And Smile (´⌣`ʃƪ)” She is the perfect Pinterester to follow for all housewives and moms, who care about delicious food, pretty gifts and cosy home decorations.
5. Dubai Chronicle’s editor joined Pinterest just a while ago, but already has few inspirational boards that you may like to follow, like or simply explore.
If you are a Dubai-based Pinterester or you wish to recommend others, please post a comment bellow.
Get inspired by Dubai’s Pintereters!
Hi there, I’m Dubai Pinterester check out my boards 🙂