UAE salaries expected to rise by an average of 5.1% in 2012
After releasing its latest research report on salary trends in April, Gulf Talent launches today the Arabic version with the same title – “Employment and Salary Trends in the Gulf 2012”.
The report, which is published every year, is one of the most respected and widely read sources of research on employment and salary trends in the region, used extensively by employers as well as working professionals.
Key highlights of the report include:
- 37% of UAE firms increased headcount in 2011
- UAE salaries increased by 4.9% in 2011, compared with inflation at 0.9%
- During 2012, UAE salaries are expected to rise by an average of 5.1%
- Across the Gulf, Oil & Gas, Healthcare and Retail sectors are seeing the largest headcount expansion
- Saudi Arabia is enjoying the highest rate of job creation in the region and Bahrain the lowest
- HR professionals received the highest average pay rises in 2011
To download your FREE copy of the full report on employment and salary trends in the region, please visit Gulf Talent’s website.