Toshiba 50LF621U19 50-inch 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV HDR – Fire TV Edition now costs $100 less than the original price of $400, or just $299.99. The stock might be limited and the deal is ruining while supply lasts, because smart TVs are in high demand during the holiday season when many people spend a lot of time at home.
[amazon_link asins=’B07D4FQB8S,B07FPR6FMJ,B07FPSBZQB’ template=’ProductGrid’ store=’dubaichron-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’19bbb11f-f201-11e8-8715-c5a09b5ba7aa’]
The Cyber Monday deal on Toshiba 50-inch is back due to popular demand as this was one of the most sold device during the midsummer Prime Day sale. The Fire TV experience is built-in and let’s you enjoy tens of thousands of channels, apps, and Alexa skills, including Netflix, Prime Video, Hulu, HBO, SHOWTIME, STARZ, and more. You can easily control your TV with the included Voice Remote with Alexa—plus, launch apps, search for TV shows, play music, switch inputs, control smart home devices, and more, using just your voice.
- Read more: Top 5 Points to Consider Before You Buy Premium TV
- Read more: How to Make Smart Home with Alexa
- Save $25.99 on All-New Echo Dot, only $24.00
Save $20 on Echo Dot Kids Edition, only $49.99 – and save $110 total when you buy three Echo Dot Kids Edition devices, only $99.97
Save $30.99 on Echo (2nd generation), only $69 – and save $80 total when you buy two Echo (2nd generation) devices, only $119.98
- Save $30.99 on Echo (RED) edition, only $69.00 –for every Echo (RED) edition sold Amazon will donate $10 to the Global Fund
- Save $40 on All-New Echo Plus, only $109.99
- Save $40 on Echo Spot, only $89.99 – and save $100 total when you buy two Echo Spot devices, only $159.98
- Save $50 on All-New Echo Show, only $179.99 – and save $120 total when you buy two All-New Echo Show devices, only $339.98
- Add an Amazon Smart Plug to any Echo device for only $5
- Save $15 on Fire TV Stick 4K with all-new Alexa Voice Remote, only $34.99
- Save $60 on Fire TV Cube with Far-Field Voice Control and 4K UHD/HDR, only $59.99
- Save $50 on Fire TV Recast 500 GB with two tuners, only $179.99—and save an additional $10 when you purchase Fire TV Recast 1 TB with four tuners, only $219.99
- Save $50 on Toshiba 32” 720p HD Smart TV – Fire TV Edition, only $129.99
- Save $60 on Insignia 39” 1080p Full HD Smart TV – Fire TV Edition, only $189.99
- Save $100 on Toshiba 50“ 4K Ultra HD Smart TV – Fire TV Edition, only $299.99
- Save $20 on Fire 7 tablet with Alexa, only $29.99
- Save $30 on Fire 7 Kids Edition tablet, only $69.99
- Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8 tablet with Alexa Hands-Free, only $49.99
- Save $40 on All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition tablet, only $89.99
- Save $50 on Fire HD 10 tablet with Alexa Hands-Free, only $99.99
- Save $51 on Blink XT 1-Camera System, only $78.99—and save $90on Blink XT 3- Camera System, only $229.99
- Save $60 on Ring Video Doorbell 2, only $139.00—plus, customers will have the option to add the all-new Echo Dot to their purchase of the Ring Video Doorbell 2 for no additional cost
Prime members (start a 30-day FREE trial here) get exclusive early access to select Amazon device deals when shopping with Alexa. Starting November 17 at 9pm PT until November 21 at 9pm PT just ask Alexa, “Alexa, what are my deals” or visit amazon.com/voiceshopping.
Shopping Cyber Monday deals is a very limited saving opportunity. It will end in a few days. The holiday season mega sales has became very popular through the years amongst online shoppers all over the world. Most people prepare early by researching products and prices and adding items to their shopping carts for immediate buy once the deals are live.