Here is a Cyber Monday deal Apple Watch Series 3 that offers a saving of $80. The original price of the smartwatch is $279, but now you can get it for only $199. The is the hottest new release in wearable devices.
[amazon_link asins=’B07K37HKT8,B07DLD8419,B075TCR2NZ’ template=’ProductGrid’ store=’dubaichron-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’91cc6ed8-f1a2-11e8-bc25-13c635738e4c’]
The Apple Watch incorporates fitness tracking and health-oriented capabilities with integration with iOS and other Apple products and services. The Apple Watch relies on a wirelessly connected iPhone to perform many of its default functions such as calling and texting. However, Wi-Fi chips in all Apple Watch models allow the smartwatch to have limited connectivity features away from the phone anywhere a Wi-Fi network is available. Series 3 LTE Apple Watches are able to be used without needing to be consistently connected to an iPhone, though an iPhone is still required to set up the device. Most Apple Watches that are currently produced require an iPhone 5s or later with iOS 11. The Series 3 and later LTE models require an iPhone 6 or later with iOS 11 or later. So before you buy the Black Friday deal on Apple Watch for only $229, make sure your iPhone is the right model for it.
- Check out also: Best Cyber Monday Deals on Samsung Galaxy Watch
If you are not sure about the what Christmas gifts are trending this year, check out Oprah’s Favorite Things List which is always packed with cool recommendations.
Cyber Monday on Amazon Devices
- Save $25.99 on All-New Echo Dot, only $24.00
Save $20 on Echo Dot Kids Edition, only $49.99 – and save $110 total when you buy three Echo Dot Kids Edition devices, only $99.97
Save $30.99 on Echo (2nd generation), only $69 – and save $80 total when you buy two Echo (2nd generation) devices, only $119.98
- Save $30.99 on Echo (RED) edition, only $69.00 –for every Echo (RED) edition sold Amazon will donate $10 to the Global Fund
- Save $40 on All-New Echo Plus, only $109.99
- Save $40 on Echo Spot, only $89.99 – and save $100 total when you buy two Echo Spot devices, only $159.98
- Save $50 on All-New Echo Show, only $179.99 – and save $120 total when you buy two All-New Echo Show devices, only $339.98
- Add an Amazon Smart Plug to any Echo device for only $5
- Save $15 on Fire TV Stick 4K with all-new Alexa Voice Remote, only $34.99
- Save $60 on Fire TV Cube with Far-Field Voice Control and 4K UHD/HDR, only $59.99
- Save $50 on Fire TV Recast 500 GB with two tuners, only $179.99—and save an additional $10 when you purchase Fire TV Recast 1 TB with four tuners, only $219.99
- Save $50 on Toshiba 32” 720p HD Smart TV – Fire TV Edition, only $129.99
- Save $60 on Insignia 39” 1080p Full HD Smart TV – Fire TV Edition, only $189.99
- Save $100 on Toshiba 50“ 4K Ultra HD Smart TV – Fire TV Edition, only $299.99
- Save $20 on Fire 7 tablet with Alexa, only $29.99
- Save $30 on Fire 7 Kids Edition tablet, only $69.99
- Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8 tablet with Alexa Hands-Free, only $49.99
- Save $40 on All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition tablet, only $89.99
- Save $50 on Fire HD 10 tablet with Alexa Hands-Free, only $99.99
- Save $51 on Blink XT 1-Camera System, only $78.99—and save $90on Blink XT 3- Camera System, only $229.99
- Save $60 on Ring Video Doorbell 2, only $139.00—plus, customers will have the option to add the all-new Echo Dot to their purchase of the Ring Video Doorbell 2 for no additional cost
Prime members (start a 30-day FREE trial here) get exclusive early access to select Amazon device deals when shopping with Alexa. Just ask Alexa, “Alexa, what are my deals” or visit amazon.com/voiceshopping.
Shopping Cyber Monday deals is a very limited saving opportunity. It will end in a ten days from now, when the one day sale Cyber Monday will take place. The two holiday season’s mega sales has become very popular through the years among online shoppers all over the world. Most people prepare early by researching products and prices and adding items to their shopping carts for immediate buy.