One of the best Black Friday deals on smart electric toothbrushes offer as much as 65% saving on the price of $159 of the Oral-B Pro 5000 SmartSeries Power Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush with Bluetooth Connectivity. This is not the latest model, nor the oldest one, but its functionality has been attested by thousands of users who have given five star ratings of this product. The Oral B Pro 5000 is Bluetooth enabled and it is offering lots of features and a reasonable battery life in a slim handle. Out of the Oral-B range this is one model you are less likely to see on shop shelves. The reason being, it is an upper mid-range brush, that sits below the flagship Genius 9000, but above something like the mid-range Pro 3 3000, so some retailers may keep their stock more focused on what tends to be the more demanded models. Typically online retailers stock a much broader range as do some of the supermarkets, but these products are often reserved for online purchase only.
Amazon has just revealed a rich variety of Black Friday Deals, offering shoppers deeper discounts and more selection then ever. All of Amazon’s Black Friday deals can be found by visiting amazon.com/blackfriday. Every item is available for free shipping with no minimum purchase amount on orders that arrive in time for Christmas.
If you are not sure about the what Christmas gifts are trending this year, check out Oprah’s Favorite Things List which is always packed with cool recommendations.
- Save $25.99 on All-New Echo Dot, only $24.00
Save $20 on Echo Dot Kids Edition, only $49.99 – and save $110 total when you buy three Echo Dot Kids Edition devices, only $99.97
Save $30.99 on Echo (2nd generation), only $69 – and save $80 total when you buy two Echo (2nd generation) devices, only $119.98
- Save $30.99 on Echo (RED) edition, only $69.00 –for every Echo (RED) edition sold Amazon will donate $10 to the Global Fund
- Save $40 on All-New Echo Plus, only $109.99
- Save $40 on Echo Spot, only $89.99 – and save $100 total when you buy two Echo Spot devices, only $159.98
- Save $50 on All-New Echo Show, only $179.99 – and save $120 total when you buy two All-New Echo Show devices, only $339.98
- Add an Amazon Smart Plug to any Echo device for only $5
- Save $15 on Fire TV Stick 4K with all-new Alexa Voice Remote, only $34.99
- Save $60 on Fire TV Cube with Far-Field Voice Control and 4K UHD/HDR, only $59.99
- Save $50 on Fire TV Recast 500 GB with two tuners, only $179.99—and save an additional $10 when you purchase Fire TV Recast 1 TB with four tuners, only $219.99
- Save $50 on Toshiba 32” 720p HD Smart TV – Fire TV Edition, only $129.99
- Save $60 on Insignia 39” 1080p Full HD Smart TV – Fire TV Edition, only $189.99
- Save $100 on Toshiba 50“ 4K Ultra HD Smart TV – Fire TV Edition, only $299.99
- Save $20 on Fire 7 tablet with Alexa, only $29.99
- Save $30 on Fire 7 Kids Edition tablet, only $69.99
- Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8 tablet with Alexa Hands-Free, only $49.99
- Save $40 on All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition tablet, only $89.99
- Save $50 on Fire HD 10 tablet with Alexa Hands-Free, only $99.99
- Save $51 on Blink XT 1-Camera System, only $78.99—and save $90on Blink XT 3- Camera System, only $229.99
- Save $60 on Ring Video Doorbell 2, only $139.00—plus, customers will have the option to add the all-new Echo Dot to their purchase of the Ring Video Doorbell 2 for no additional cost
Prime members (start a 30-day FREE trial here) get exclusive early access to select Amazon device deals when shopping with Alexa. Starting November 17 at 9pm PT until November 21 at 9pm PT just ask Alexa, “Alexa, what are my deals” or visit amazon.com/voiceshopping.
Shopping Black Friday deals is a very limited saving opportunity. It will end in a ten days from now, when the one day sale Cyber Monday will take place. The two holiday season’s mega sales has become very popular through the years among online shoppers all over the world. Most people prepare early by researching products and prices and adding items to their shopping carts for immediate buy once the actual Black Friday starts.
When is Black Friday 2018?
Black Friday is always the day after Thanksgiving in the United States and the rest of the world follows this newly established deals hunting tradition.
In 2018, Black Friday will be on Friday 23rd November 2018 and the sales will continue until 26th of November. However, do not wait for November 23th to start your shopping as many sales will start on Thanksgiving Day, Thursday.
Be sure to check latest Black Friday ads, learn about store hours, Black Friday online sale start time and global time differences.