If you are an experienced online shopper you most probably know that this is the third annual sale of this kind for Amazon and it’s getting bigger every year.
If you are not online shopaholic yet, you should know that Prime Day is not for everyone. You should be an Amazon Prime subscriber to be able to shop the deals. (Opt for a free 30-day trial here) The regular membership fee for Amazon Prime is $99 per year or $10.99 per month and is worth it as offers many “free” convenient services and perks.
- Read more here: What is Amazon Prime
The list of the best deals is not yet revealed, and Amazon will undoubtedly deliver some surprises here and there, but we have a few Prime Day deals predictions which will come true.
If you want to get a head start on your Prime planning, these trends are worth keeping an eye on.
1. By far, the safest bet is discounts on Amazon-branded hardware. Fire tablets, Kindle ereaders, Fire Sticks and the Echo Dot will see price cuts of 25% to 30%, and we would expect Amazon to have plenty of stock.
2. More interestingly, the new touch-screen Amazon Echo Show seems ripe for some bold promotion. Some discount and bundle offers will help drive more sales on this multifunctional device that’s quite expensive.
3. If you are in the market for a new smart TV, watch out for price drops on the Fire TV-branded models from Element. They offer a voice remote and access to loads of great apps and are somewhat “a wallet-friendly way to get a connected 4K television.”
4. Amazon is offering up to 20 percent discounts on select items when you use an Amazon Store Card. Eligible Prime members can earn 5 percent back on purchases and it’s worth using it for big-ticket items regardless.
5. Gift card deals will be also on offer but more as flash deals.
6. Gaming deals have left us wanting on Prime Days past, but we expect to see promotions around Twitch Prime this year. If you’re really into the streaming community, this will likely be a good time to invest.
7. Amazon recently introduced Prime Wardrobe and a new signature products which is fashion focused – Echo Look. It seems the online retailer is trying to boost the sales of fashionable apparel and accessories. So, we wouldn’t be surprised to see the best Prime Day deals in the clothing category.
Amazon’s Prime Day kicks off at 9 p.m. ET on June 10 and runs through June 11.