Investment Corporation of Dubai (ICD) and Kerzner International Holdings Limited, a leading international developer and operator of destination resorts and luxury hotels unveiled plans to enhance the landscape of Dubai with The Royal Atlantis Resort and Residences. Located on the crescent of The Palm and next to the iconic Atlantis resort, this new generation of distinctive luxury will offer a sophisticated lifestyle experience, edgier than any resort in the region, with infinite ocean views, accented with lush green spaces, encapsulated in dramatic architecture.
Features of the new project will include:
- An approximate total investment of $1.4 billion in the resort expansion and amenities.
- Nearly 800 new guest rooms and lavish suites with spectacular architecture from Kohn Pedersen Fox Associates (KPF) and interior design by GA Design.
- 250 luxury Residences that will redefine the leisure residential experience in Dubai, designed by Sybille de Margerie Design, providing exclusive doorstep access to exciting restaurants and entertainment, as well as unsurpassed resort experiences with definitive signature service.
- The Royal Atlantis Resort will stand 46 storeys tall and feature spectacular ocean and Palm views, allowing guests to feel that they are literally floating between the sky and sea.
- Introduction of revolutionary play between fire and water.
- The chic new Sky Pool will soar almost 90 meters above The Palm, offering the ultimate Ultra-Pool experience with Dubai city views.
- New, never before-seen marine experiences.