Spring into Easter for an egg-citing Easter Brunch each day at The Market Place, Bamboo Lagoon and Hofbräuhaus of the from Friday 22 – Sunday 24 April. With an array of Easter chocolate eggs, white chocolate bunnies, freshly baked buns and multi-coloured boiled eggs at the dessert counter, it’s a treat for all.
target=”_blank” onmouseover=”window.status=’http://www.Marriott.com; http://www.gomarriottvacations.com; https://Gifts.Marriott.com; http://www.ShopMarriott.com’;return true;” onmouseout=”window.status=’ ‘;return true;”>
JW Marriott Hotel Dubai‘s culinary team has put together a delicious menu including a chilled seafood display, assorted salads and fruits, artisan cheeses and home-made bakery items. The kids will also have an enjoyable time at the Town Square with heaps of games in store with the Easter Bunny.
Brunch: 12noon – 4pm
- Simple Treat AED 220 per person including non-alcoholic drinks
- Deluxe Treat AED 330 per person including house drinks
- Royal Treat AED 440 per person including premium drinks
- Exceptional Treat AED 550 per person with free-flowing bubbly
- Child (6-12) AED 110 including food and soft drinks
• Last order of alcohol at day time is at 3:30pm
• Children’s play area is open from 12noon until 4:00pm including the mini buffet.
• Advanced reservation is highly required.