Online retailers are stocking shelves in preparation for the shopping madness that is Black Friday. If you’re headed out in search of electronics deals this week, take a look at our highlights of the big-box online retailers’ Black Friday deals.
Go Daddy – Super sales are already going on!
Here are top digital products that you can buy from GoDaddy to help you kick-start your online presence by building your own website or blog:
- Black Friday Sale! $4.99 Standard SSL Certificates from GoDaddy.com!
- Black Friday Sale! $1.99 .COM! $7.99 additional .Com’s from GoDaddy.com!
- Black Friday Special! Save 50%* on Website Builder! -12+ months!
To top it all, this online retailer offers a generous discount that you will see at your shopping cart at the end. But conditions apply and you have to read it first!
Microsoft Store – Sale starts November 22
Click on the following link to visit Microsoft’s Store Flack Friday dedicated page: Shop Microsoft for great Black Friday deals! Microsoft offers some great deals this year, from $200 discount on laptops to heavily reduced prices on softwares and games.
Amazon – Sale already ON
The online largest retailer Amazon started the Black Friday deals much earlier this year, but this is because variety is now greater than ever and people need more time to review all offers. The discounts are pretty generous and here are few of the biggest. Shoppers can save up to $130 off select VIZIO Notebooks. Durin the sale period they can also get 20% OFF of selected monitors.
- Samsung Series 3 NP-RV515-A04US 15.6-Inch Laptop (Silver)
- Toshiba Satellite L855-S5244 15.6-Inch Laptop (Mercury Silver)
- HP Pavilion g6-2132nr 15.6-Inch Laptop (Black)