Amazon.com announced it has extended the ordering deadline for free shipping with guaranteed delivery in time for Christmas. Customers can place orders now through Dec. 17 with guaranteed delivery by Dec. 24, using FREE Super Saver Shipping*, available on millions of items across Electronics, Toys, Sporting Goods, Music, Movies, Apparel, Home and other stores at Amazon.
For delivery by Dec. 24, the following ordering deadlines apply:
- Dec. 17: FREE Super Saver Shipping
- Dec. 20: Standard Shipping
- Dec. 21: Two-Day Shipping (last full day to order; free with Amazon Prime)
- Dec. 22: Two-Day Shipping (order as late as 7 p.m. PST; varies by item; free with Amazon Prime); last full day to order for One-Day Shipping
- Dec. 23: One-Day Shipping (order as late as 3:30 p.m. PST; varies by item; just $3.99 per item with Amazon Prime)
- Dec. 24: Local Express Delivery ($3.99 with Amazon Prime); available in select cities, varies by item
- Dec. 25: E-mail and printable gift cards can be sent at any time
Some restrictions apply. Visit www.amazon.com/supersavershipping for additional details.
*FREE Super Saver Shipping is available on eligible orders $25 and over.
**Amazon Prime is an annual membership program that gives customers fast shipping on millions of items for only $79 a year. Members receive FREE Two-Day Shipping on millions of items sold by Amazon.com and upgrades to One-Day Shipping are only $3.99 per item. To become a member of Amazon Prime, or to learn more about the membership program, customers can visit www.amazon.com/prime.