This Holiday season, Amazon.com team has pulled together some of the most attractive shopping opportunities. Whether you are looking for gift for your loved ones or you are simply interested in books, movies, clothes, electronics or more, you can find great promotions and discounts on the world largest online retailer’s website.
People should not stand in line any longer to get a great Black Friday deal. Amazon is starting Black Friday early this year, on November 22nd, and new deals will be added all day through November 27. Shoppers will find terrific prices on hot gift items in Cameras, Video Games, Movies, Computers, Kitchen, Sports, Toys, and more. Then Amazon‘s team will keep the deals coming for the two-day Cyber Monday event, Nov. 28-29, and add more for our Top Holiday Deals event, Nov. 30-Dec. 23. Check this links for best offers on everything you can imagine:
- Black Friday starts early – save big on HDTVs, Blu-ray Disc players, home audio equipment and more from top brands starting on 11/22. Check every day to see Amazon‘s latest deals.
- Save on the 3D experience with bundles from top manufacturers: Sony, LG, Samsung, Toshiba and Panasonic will run promotions before year’s end.
New in 2010: Save 25% or more on popular kids’ gift items in the Holiday Toy List.
Kindle is the #1 Bestselling, #1 Most-Wished-For and #1 Most-Gifted product on Amazon.com. Kindle is the perfect item to feature on your site come this holiday season.
Movies & TV
- Early Bird/Gifting/Sci-fi Event savings up to 57% on over 3000 eligible DVDs and Blu-ray discs until 21 of November.
Black Friday Event with savings up to 70% on over 3000 eligible DVDs and Blu-ray discs from until 29th of November.
- 77 DVD and Blu-ray Specific Lightning Deals until 29th of November, with savings up to 70% on eligible new releases on DVD and Blu-ray hBooks: Amazon.com Best Books of 2010.
Don’t miss also The Best Books of the Year, one of the most eagerly anticipated annual events in Books. With Amazon‘s wide selection of editors’ picks, Top 100 Customer Favorites, and Top 10 lists in nearly two dozen categories, it’s a perfect destination for any holiday shopper looking for that perfect gift.
- Deluxe Editions: Hundreds of CDs and DVDs including the 25th anniversary edition of Michael Jackson’s Thriller, with prices starting at $8.99.
- Box Sets: Hundreds of box sets, including Hank Williams Sr., with prices starting at $12.99.
- Greatest Hits: Hundreds of titles, including the Beatles, with prices starting at $6.49.
Clothing: Special Holiday Clothing Sales
This holiday season, the Amazon Clothing Store is offering some serious deals. We’re offering up to a whopping 50 percent off our favorite contemporary brands November 3-17. The amazingly stocked Denim Shop is also on sale from November 16-December 16, with $20 off orders of $100 or more.
In addition, check the Amazon Clothing Store every Thursday at 2:00 p.m. ET (11:00 a.m. PT) for Clothing Lightning Deals, blink-and-you-miss-them discounts on gift-worthy apparel and accessories.
Kitchen, Home and Pets
- Gifts up to 40% Off in the Kitchen, Home & Pets Holiday Gift Guide http://www.amazon.com/b?node=1063504&tag=YOUR_ID_HERE-20
- Black Friday Event with savings of up to 50% on a wide selection of products for the home from kitchen knives to vacuums from 11/22 – 11/27
- Cyber Monday Event with savings of up to 50% on on a wide selection of products for the home from bedding to kitchen appliances from 11/28 – 11/29.
- Pet Tuesday Event with savings of up to 50% on select beds, fountains, toys, and much more on 11/30.
Endless Jewelry Store
Endless.com now offers jewelry from your favorite brands- from Nicky Hilton, Mizuki, GURHAN, Devon Leigh and other well known fashion brands to niche and unique brands that are hard to find elsewhere. With over 2,000 unique products, youâ€™ll find the best selection of bridal, statement jewelry, and everyday fashion with free shipping and free returns. Endless will add selection continuously so check back often for the latest designs.